Many professional people today operate as contractors or self-employed, either through a Limited Company or as a sole trader.
We have many years of experience in dealing with Contractors from the Consultancy sectors such as Management Consultancy, IT Consultancy and many others. Some of the common issues are:
- Trading as a Limited company. Is it the right thing to do? What are the obligations as a Company Director?
- Are there any other options available.
- The tax advantages of trading as a contractor.
- IR35. Review of contracts is sometimes necessary.
- Profit extraction. How does this work?
- What are dividends? What are the tax implications?
- What expenses can I claim?
- How does my contractor income fit in with my other income, and what are the tax planning opportunities?
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01179 325345. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.